The fully automated i-STAT System offers a broad menu of tests for diagnostic and treatment indicators related to disease state management and clinical practice guidelines. Using just 2 or 3 drops of blood, the system provides time-sensitive tests at the patient’s bedside in just minutes.
Size5 L x 3 W x 2 H (12.7 x 7.62 x 5.08) “/cm WeightApproximately 8 oz (230 grams), weight does not include batteries $2,500.00
The Thermo Scientific Multiskan GO UV/Vis microplate reader offers you the flexibility to wavelength selection, and sample format. This spectrophotometer is an ideal choice for labs working in photometric research application, such as DNA, RNA, protein analysis and more. The Multiskan GO can accommodate formats such as various cuvettes, 96-and
384- well plates, and the Thermo Scientific µDrop plate, with user adjustable linear plate shaking. This UV-Vis Spectrophotometer has a scan speed of 10 s from 200 to 1000 nm with 1 nm steps. Dual beam optics
include a self-checking channel to make sure results are consistent for any measuring condition. Both the cuvette holder and the microplate chamber can be temperature controlled at up 45°C, making this microplate
reader ideal for assays such as enzyme kinetics and cellular assays.
Three Function in One Instrument:
The Tomey RT-7000 Autorefractor Keratometer Topographer is a all in one unit. Patients are able to receive a comprehensive inspection without the hassle of moving from station to station.
With one touch the RT 7000 is able to quickly switch from Ref-Kerato mode to Corneal Topography mode as the light cone appears from the measuring head and the Ref-Keratometer is transformed to Topographer.Easy & Speedy Touch Screen Alignment
The Touch Alignment of the Autorefractor Keratometer Topographer Tomey RT-7000 quickly aligns the eye cener with the center of the screen by simply touching the eye shown on the screen. The Auto Alignment and Auto Shot functions then start measurement immediately.
Dual CCD technology for Refractometry
Two CCD cameras capture images for observation and measurement while also providing accurate measurement data.
The viewing angle of the fixation target is wider to help patients feel relaxed during the process.
When it is difficult to measure pseudophakic or cataract eyes in normal mode, the device automatically switches to IOL or Cataract mode to match the state of examination of the eyes being examined.
Features of Autorefractor Keratometer Topographer Tomey RT-7000:
– Three Functions in One Instrument
– Easy & Speedy Touch Screen Alignment
– 6.4 inch Color TFT LCD
– Diameter Measurement of Cornea and Pupil
– Corneal Topography
– Various Color Maps
– CL Fitting Simulation
– Corneal Eccentricity Index for “Ortho-K Lens” (CEI)
– Measurement Ranges
– Refraction Measurement
– Sphere: -25.00D to +22.00D (VD=12.0mm)
– Cylinder: 0D to ±10.00D (VD=12.0mm)
– Axis: 0 to 180º
– Corneal Curvature Measurement: 5.00mm to 11.00mm (Measurement Zone: ø 3mm, R:8.00mm)
– Display Range: 9 to 100 D, –Normal Mode: ø1.0 to 8.0mm (R:8.0mm), –Special Mode: ø0.9 to 7.0mm (R:8.0mm)
– REF: 0.2 seconds
– KRT: 0.1 second
Minimum Pupil Diameter: ø2.2mm
Minimum Measurement Step:
– Refraction Measurement
– Sphere: 0.01D
– Cylinder: 0.01D
– Axis: 1º
Corneal Curvature Measurement: 0.01mm:
– PD (Pupil Distance): 50mm to 86mm
– Recording: Built-in Thermal Printer
– Vertex Distance: 0mm, 12.0mm, 13.5mm, 14.0mm, 15.5mm, 16.0mm
– Exterior Output: LAN port / 4USB ports
– Hight: 466mm or 18 inches
– Width: 307mm or 12 inches
– Depth: 490mm or 19 inches
– Weight: Approx. 20.00Kg (44.4lbs)
– Display: 6.4 inch color liquid crystal display
– Voltage: AC 100 to 240V
Consumption Power: 120VA to 150VA
Temperature: + 10Cº to + 40Cº
Display: 30% to 75%
Tomey RT-7000 Autorefractor Keratometer
- Product Code: Tomey RT-7000
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $4,500.00