- Very popular all over the world due to excellent image quality.
- Unique features for veterinary rectal probe L761V:
- High Frequency 4-12MHz which allows for crystal clear images. There is not another ultrasound designed with such a high frequency in a rectal probe. There are some ultrasounds that have rectal probes with frequencies up to 10MHz, but these have sacrificed the lens size–they have lens sizes as low as 50mm. Some ultrasounds have rectal probes with lens of 70mm, but then the frequency is only 5.5/6.5/7.5MHz. To make rectal probe with high frequency and long lens 70mm is incredibly difficult. Only Sonoscape has successfully done this. ONLY SonoScape A6V has designed a rectal probe with a long lens of 70mm and high frequency of 4-12Mhz. Experienced monographers know how important this is.
- Rectal probe has 128 Elements which is important for clear images (Most ultrasounds have rectal probe with only 80 elements).
- Cord 10 Foot long (Most rectal probes are only 7 feet long).
- Unique Veterinary Abdominal Micro-Convex probe-C612
- Frequency 5-9MHz (most probes safe up to 8.00MHz)
- The C612 probe has very wide angle lens. Excellent for examination of all sizes of dogs and cats.
- The probe is very small and light. Excellent when working even with the smallest animals.
- Unique Convex probe C351 This probe goes very Deep up to 350mm (other ultrasound have convex probe that goes up to only 250mm). Depth is very important for examinations with large animals, such as goats, sheep, pigs and horses. There is not other convex probe on the market today that works better for horses then C351.
- Two probe connectors that are selectable via keyboard or hot swap
- Net weight: Approx 6kg (without probe)
- Built-in Linux system
- Full digital beam former
- High resolution 12″ LCD adjustable position monitor with anti glare design with image on the full screen
- The back-lit operator panel is ergonomically designed for comfortable & efficient ease of use even in dark room
- Built-in storage & archive for doctor’s later review, making the analysis easier
- Clipboard functions for quick image capture or review
- Cine Memory, Image memory, storage image
- Measurable 8-steps TGC continuously adjustable 5 frequency selection for each probe, working frequency from 2.0MHz to 12.0MHz (probe depending)
- Chroma: 8 types
- THI (Tissue Harmonic Imaging), B, B+B, B+M, M, 4B Shortcuts Key
- One button optimization integrated workstation
- Document capability with USB storage, PDF report, AVI/JPEG, DICOM 3.0, etc.
- Trolley for A6V
- Foot switch for A6V for freeze
- External DVD-RW for storage
- Travel suitcase
List Of the Printers Compatible with SonoScape A6V
Printer model type Memo Remark
HP Deskjet D1500 USB color jet un-tested D1560 tested by computer
HP Deskjet D4300 USB color jet un-tested
HP Deskjet D730 USB color jet tested
HP Deskjet D2500 USB color jet un-tested D2568 tested
HP PhotoSmart C4340 USB photo Jet un-tested
HP PhotoSmart C4380 USB photo Jet un-tested
HP PhotoSmart C4400 USB photo Jet un-tested
HP PhotoSmart C5300 USB photo Jet un-tested
HP PhotoSmart C6200 USB photo Jet un-tested
HP PhotoSmart D5300 USB photo Jet un-tested
HP PhotoSmart D5400 USB photo Jet un-tested
HP PhotoSmart D7200 USB photo Jet un-tested
HP Officejet Pro K5300 USB color jet un-tested
HP Officejet Pro K5400 USB color jet tested
HP Officejet Pro L7500 USB color jet un-tested
HP Officejet H470 USB wireless un-tested
LJ001 USB B/W laser un-tested HP LaserJet P1005
LJ002 USB B/W laser un-tested HP LaserJet P1006
LJ003 USB B/W laser un-tested HP LaserJet P1007
LJ004 USB B/W laser tested HP LaserJet P1008
LJ005 USB B/W laser un-tested HP LaserJet P1505
LJ006 USB B/W laser tested HP LaserJet P1505n
LJ2200 USB B/W laser tested lenovo LJ2200
HP LaserJet P2014 USB B/W laser un-tested
HP LaserJet P2014n USB B/W laser un-tested
HP LaserJet P2015 USB B/W laser un-tested
HP Color LaserJet CP1515n USB color laser tested
HP Color LaserJet CP1518 USB color laser un-tested
HP Color LaserJet CP2025 USB color laser un-tested
HP Color LaserJet CP2025n USB color laser un-tested