K-LASER CUBE 4 LIGHT THERAPY LASER 15W – NEW
Maximizing absorption by the 4 primary light absorbing complexes to stimulate rapid tissue repair is why the Cube 4 was designed. The Cube 4 incorporates up to 20 Watts of power and 4 wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 905nm, 970nm).
Emitted simultaneously or alone, operators can achieve maximum stimulation, eliciting a more rapid healing and repair response than the competition.
- Reviews (0)
– 4 wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 905nm, 970nm).
Can be emitted simultaneously or in any combination.
– 15 Watts Continuous Wave (CW) power, 20 Watts peak Intense Super Pulse (ISP).
Shorter treatment times and faster ROI.
– Pulse range from 1-20,000 Hz, enhances therapeutic effect by targeting
multiple parameters of tissue repair and inflammation reduction
without tissue adaptation.
– QRT technology allows for rapid switching of accessory tips (ENT)
– Easy to use pre-programmed protocols eliminate any uncertainty.
Operator adaptable software is easy and customizable.
– Protocol selection by size, body part, skin tone, pain and chronicity level automatically
adjust output treatment parameters for increased safety and effectiveness
– Zoom lens hand piece enables operator to have complete control of
– Software updates downloaded via USB port/Quick export of patient
history to computer
– Less than 3.5lbs makes the Cube lightest in its class and extremely portable
– Built in Lithium Ion battery provides up to 75 minutes of treatment time
– Incorporating the industry’s first solid-state diode module, reducing heat and
preventing thermal and mechanical stress, ensuring a stable laser emission
– 3 year manufacturer’s warranty on laser/industry leading lifetime
- Boost Tissue Repair
- Accelerate Wound Healing
- Improved Vascular and Metabolic Activity
- Effective on Gingivitis, Otitis and Nerve Recovery
- Non-Invasive and drug-free
- 4 Wavelenghts
- 15 Watts Continuous Wave (CW) power, 20 Watts super pulse (ISP)
- Pulse range from 1-20,000 Hz
- 4 year manufacturer’s warranty on laser
- VERSION 2.0 – Model 2018