GE VSCAN EXTEND with DUAL PROBE POCKET ULTRASOUND
An innovative pocket-sized ultrasound with Wi-Fi and DICOM® capabilities that helps empower healthcare professionals.
Vscan Extend is small enough to have the system, including the dual probe, in your pocket. So you never have to go looking for another ultrasound system to make that critical decision.
- Reviews (0)
Vscan Extend is easy to learn making it your simple, portable solution for diagnostic clarity in the field or at the bedside.1
- Under Your Thumb – Using Vscan Extend feels like using your smartphone. Tap and swipe your way through simple screens.
- Vscan Extend Apps – Bladder volume is a snap with auto-suggested caliper placements. Guided examination simplifies the lung assessment for you.
- Easy to Clean – The probe, cable and system are one piece, making confident cleaning easy.
We designed Vscan Extend for speed in the clinical encounter, empowering you with immediate access to important information on-the-go.1
- Dual Probe – Linear and sector transducers are always connected and always with you. There is no need to go find the system and untangle the probes.
- Rapid Power-on – The system will start in less than 10 seconds from standby.
- Connect Fast – Seamless image storage and data transfer connects Vscan Extend to your workflow.
With Vscan Extend you can put precision in your pocket, helping you take decisive action, refer patients quickly, optimize the course of treatment and reduce the overall cost of care.
- Great Images – Vscan Extend leverages Vscan’s proven image quality and comes with a larger screen size.
- Enhance Your Expertise – Vscan Extend lets you add ultrasound to your bedside assessment to improve confidence in critical moments.
Seamless Documentation – Review images at-the-bedside or use wireless DICOM® data transfer to connect to your standard imaging workflow2.