- High-Definition Imaging – Detailed structure definition including cornea, iris, ciliary body, zonules, crystalline lens, and intraocular lens, as well as pathologies
- State-of-the-Art Probe Design – Sharper, more focused images due to the elimination of signal loss
- Easy To Set Up Defaults – Smooth customer interface and automatic EMR exports that decrease examination time, increase patient throughput, and increase profit
- Unsurpassed Data Analysis – Contains tools for measuring sulcus-to-sulcus, anterior chamber depth, positioning of intraocular lenses, and filtration angle of the eye.
- Adjustable video loop.
- Fully upgradeable software.
- EMR compatible.
- DICOM ready.
- Multiple measuring velocities for ACD.
- PDF reporting.
- Fully adjustable gain-control before, during, or after scan.
- Data Archive – Network or external location.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 7” long X 1.25” diameter
- Frequency: 48 MHz
- Axial Resolution: 0.015mm
- Electronic Lateral Resolution: 0.05 mm
- Electronic Gain: 0-112 dB
- Adjustable Gamma: Linear, S-Curve, Log, Color
- Scanning Angle: 30°
- Field of View: 32 mm
- Frame Rate per Second: 10
- Sampling Rate: 2048 (points per line)
- Vectors per Frame: 256
- Focal Point: 13 mm
- Focal Zone: 4 mm
- TGC: Yes
- Frozen Image Gain Adjustment: Yes
- Zoom: 8x Maximum
- Reports: Integrated Microsoft Word
- Snapshot format: jpeg, bmp, png, tiff, gif
- Data archive/ Export capability: Yes
- Max. number of frames per scan: 256
- Size of cine loop: 16-128 MB
- Measurement Calipers with Velocity Adjustment: 4 line, 2 area, 2 angle
Accessories Included: Software installation, USB stick, probe holder, footswitch, wireless mouse, ophthalmic gel, and scleral shell